- Powerful project-oriented multi-window editor with syntax and error highlight, Online help
- Application building wizard. Generates source code skeleton.
- Pascal compiler supports processes, tasks, interrupts and on-chip peripherals.
- 16- and 32bit Integer arithmetics
- Pointers, Arrays, Records, BitSets etc.
- IEEE floating point arithmetics, trigonometric and logarithmic functions.
- Extensive bit manipulation function set. Drivers for I2C-Bus, LCD-Display, 7-segment LED-Display,
RS232, Stepper, LAN
- Assembler, also for machine code in the pascal source
- Fully integrated AVR simulator/debugger, supports all library functions,
emulates all supported peripherals.
- In-circuit programmer included
- Support for Pascal-style precompiled units
- Drivers for graphic LCDs
- Supports the IIM7010 API for TCP/IP connectivity
- Proprietary lightweight file system
- FAT16 file system
- True HLL debugging via JTAG interface
- Fully functional standard version
for unlimited usage. Code is limited to 4KBytes.
AVRco Product Flyer