Phone: +41-31-832 1441
Fax: +41-31-560 4110
AVRcard is the product portal to building
blocks for designers of digital products. These building blocks
are mainly built around Atmel's AVR family of microcontrollers.
The portal is owned and operated by
Elektronik-Atelier Kallen, an independent engineering firm based in
Products presented here are designed and built in Switzerland.
The mission of Elektronik-Atelier is
To design quality products and provide quality services that help our
customers be competitive and profitable. We will counter technical
challenges with innovative and cost effective solutions.
To exploit the innovation potential that lies in the early stages of product design.
To utilize our intellectual property to bring benefits to Society.
Our Core Values
- Innovation and pursuit of excellence.
- Integrity, transparency and openess
in all our actions.
- Strive to continously improve our
processes and quality.
- Address the needs of the society
through user centric initiatives
Areas of Expertise
- Microprocessor hardware design
- Software and firmware design
- Embedded systems design
- Real Time Systems, C, C++, Pascal, BASIC, Assembler
- Schematic capture, PCB design
If you want to learn more about the company Elektronik-Atelier, please
visit our corporate website or drop
us an email at email@example.com.